Day 3: Podcasts are free…and powerful too!
A podcast is a form of audio broadcasting in talk back radio style. They come in different formats such as interviews and a person talking about a subject in depth also sometimes several people in a discussion about a chosen special interest. These can be dowloaded to your phone or computer and listened to on the go – while tidying up, driving, showering and so on. As well as at your computer having some down time.
Some favourite all time podcasts:
1. Tranquility de jour – interviews with creative people and entrepreneurs.
2. Natural health radio – All things natural, self development, health
3. Creative living with Jamie Ridler – Creativity and creative living.
4. Operation self reset – Personal development
5. Good life project – Inspiring conversations with artists and change makers
The podcast scene is ever growing and more more places have them such as soundcloud, why not try one out today by searching ‘podcast’ in the app store.
Here’s a video and post for newbies, or you have any favourites you would like to share with others please comment below!